Promar Textil Industries ltd. does not guarantee that access and use of www.kts-rfid.com and www.www.laundry-rfid-tags.com will be errors free. Our company will not be liable if the Website is inaccessible for any reason.
You are not allowed to use this Website in a way that possibly affects our business reputation or to transmit any harmful materials or programs that may affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. Also, you may not copy or reproduce any material or part of this Website.
Promar Textil Industries ltd. can use your personal data, which you directly provided to us either by creating an account to purchase products from the online store, by subscribing to our newsletter, or from previous contact forms, as well as data collected from the public space (your public e-mail address, for example), for direct marketing, in order provide you with materials or updates regarding our projects and activities, only according to our Data Policy and the applicable regulations.
We can process your personal data directly and through third parties such as courier service providers, server administrators, and IT service providers or email service provider.
What is the purpose of this privacy notice?
Through this privacy notice, we give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you create a customer account, place orders, or sign up for our newsletter.
Who controls your Data?
Promar Textil Industries ltd. is the controller and responsible for this website, for processing your data. For any data matter, please contact us at support[at]kts-rfid.com.
www.kts-rfid.com and www.www.laundry-rfid-tags.com may include links to third-party websites. plug-ins and/or applications. Accessing those links may allow third parties to collect and/or share data about you. Promar Textil Industries ltd. is not responsible for the third parties’ privacy policies and neither controls the respective third-party websites.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data equals any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Promar Textil Industries SRL. may collect, store, use, and transfer personal data such as identification or contact data. No special categories of Personal Data, such as data about race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or political views, biometric data, or others are collected by us.
Sometimes we need to collect your personal data by law or under contractual terms we established with you. This means that if you fail to provide us that data when requested, the contract won’t be able to be performed, which means that we may have to cancel our contractual relationship with you.
How do we collect your personal data?
We can collect data about and from you:
- Directly – by you giving us your details by creating a new account, by filling in forms or by correspondence (email, phone, post, and so on), or from databases containing previous contractual terms.
- Indirectly – by collecting public data about you and/or your company from your website.
How do we use your personal data and for what reason(s)?
Promar Textil Industries ltd. uses your personal data only under the law’s conditions. Your personal data is used under the following circumstances:
- Performance of Contract – we’ll process your data when and where needed for performing a contract to which you are a party (register you as a new customer, register you for our support services, or performing different contracting or subcontracting agreements).
- Marketing – we use the data to send you updates and materials regarding our activity (such as newsletters you subscribed to). You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- Comply with a legal obligation – we may use and process your personal data when necessary for compliance with the legal or regulatory obligation we are subject to.
Do we share your personal data?
We may have to share your personal data with third parties for the purposes mentioned above. So, we can share your personal data with IT and system administration services providers, Banks, Lawyers, Auditors, or Insurers.
Promar Textil Industries ltd. permits its third-party service providers to use and process your personal data only for the specified purposes and under the circumstances stated in our instructions.
For how long will we retain your data?
Promar Textil Industries ltd. will retain your personal data only for the period of time that’s necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected your data for.
Your legal rights
Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we collected and stored about you;
- The right to ask for correction of any of your personal data if it is found to be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date;
- The right to ask for your personal data to be erased;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the use and processing of the data you gave your consent about at any time;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, where applicable (i.e. direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific research and statistics);
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing
- The right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing for complaints.
For any questions or requests relating to your personal data, you may contact us at support[at]kts-rfid.com.
Inquiries, requests and concerns
If you no longer want your personal data to be processed, you can withdraw your consent at any time, either by deleting your customer account or by accessing the unsubscribe link placed in the header/footer of every e-mail that you receive from us or by accessing our website.
You can also request to update your preferences or to unsubscribe by contacting us at the following e-mail address: support[at]kts-rfid.com.
If you consider that the way we use and process your data has infringed your data protection rights or your specific privacy requirements, you may contact the Surveillance Authority. In Romania, this is The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.